PLEASE STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY

Chained Dogs

Sunday, June 8, 2008

I am inspired by Artful Blogging



I just finished reading Somerset Studios Artful Blogging (Vol 1) and am totally inspired! This is the type of mag that you can read from front to back, or you can pick and choose what to read and either way works. And it is so easy to put it down for a couple of days and then come back to where you left off and not be lost. It was a great read but I have to say, it wasn't Somerset that made this so inspiring (although I do love Somerset) - it was all the contributions the artists gave that made this issue such a great source of inspiration! If you haven't seen this, you really need to check it out!

2 comments:

Judy Wise said...

Welcome to blogville. The secret is that now that you have a blog you will do and photograph exciting things and your life will rise to the next level. I call it "feeding the blog". ;-D

jonnie said...

Good to see you on here. I'm a blog junkie. I love to read them. I'll visit yours every day also. I'm looking forward to seeing your work.