PLEASE STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY

Chained Dogs

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Take Pictures Tomorrow!!!



So I have been pondering whether or not I should do the monthly challenge at Shimelle - I mean, it goes for a year and stared in April but the more I think about it, the more I think I should. Better late than never and I have been meaning to make it a point to routinely practice my photography anyways...

The only thing is, I haven't been scrapping very much this year. I'm feeling creatively blocked not only with scrapping, but with my art as well. I mean, the ideas are in my head but they never come into fruition the way I think they should. It seems like the harder I try to be creative, the crappier the project turns out. Anyways, enough whining...I guess I should just pick up my camera and start using that as a way to creatively express myself for now. Guess I just made up my mind about that challenge!

No comments: