PLEASE STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY

Chained Dogs

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'll send S.O.S. to the World!

Thanks to Lisa Vollrath, I now have the song 'Message in a Bottle' stuck in my head!



It's all good though because I got Lisa's newsletter in my inbox this afternoon and she has a really awesome swap project going on right now ~ 'Message in a Bottle'.

If you're an artsy type of person, you definitely need to check it out! In a nutshell, each participant will receive a bottle in the mail. Inside the bottle will be labels addressed to 2 other people, along with some cool art supplies (i.e. ephemera, charms, or whatever the sender decides to send you.) You, in turn, stuff 2 bottles with goodies, label the bottles with the 2 labels that were in the bottle you received and ship them out.

If you would like to join, or are curious about it please go here:

http://gomakesomething.com/category/challenges/mib/

I am so excited to be able to play in this one & I'll be sure to post a picture of my bottle when it arrives!

2 comments:

Harley Dee said...

And now thanks to you, I have it stuck in my head too, lol! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I was trying to figure out where I knew you from too, but I'm not sure. I'm an artist, I have a cluttered mind, ha! :D But it gave me warm fuzzies to hear that you got warm fuzzies by coming to visit, so thanks and hugs! :)

Jules said...

This is a great idea...I've sent flip flops and coconuts through the mail but never a bottle! Off to the site to take a look/see.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!