PLEASE STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY

Chained Dogs

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I got a message!!!!



I got a message in a bottle today! Yay!!! It was such a great treat - My sender was extremely generous and I have to admit, I was blown away by all the stuff she was able to fit in a bottle! Look for yourself - all of this was in the bottle above!

Cool embellishments and a couple of hand made items...



Cool papers...



More cool papers and the embellishments from another angle...


Thank you so much, Theresa! I really appreciate it!

And I could be wrong, but from what I understand, it's not too late to sign up for this project! For more information, check out Lisa Vollrath's "Go Make Something"

5 comments:

Babytreese said...

You're welcome! Thanks for letting me know you received it! I'm glad you liked your stuff! Take care! - Theresa

Prpldy said...

Great stuff...isn't this MIB a blast and so much fun!!!!

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

Can't wait to see what you make with this cool stuff! BTW I tagged you over at my blog... check it out!!! :)

jonnie said...

Jen, I just signed up, sound like fun. Can't wait to see not what, but where, the bottle will come from. Jonnie

Kristen said...

Wow that is super cool! I can't believe all that stuff was in the little bottle.